TrailKeg Gallon Package
You love craft beer fresh from the tap. Glass growlers start going flat as soon as you open the lid.
TrailKeg keeps your beer cold for up to 24 hours and perfectly carbonated.
You're a homebrewer and love to share your latest creation with friends.
The TrailKeg Gallon makes it easy to keep your homebrew cold and carbonated.
Included: TrailKeg Lid, TrailKeg Gallon Growler, Chrome Tap, Dual Stage Regulator, Dip Tube, 2x CO2 Cartridges
- Corny Keg Ball Lock (Liquid Out)
- 75psi Manual Pressure Vent
- Quick Disconnect Regulator Port (Only compatible with TrailKeg Regulator Included)
TrailKeg Gallon Growler:
- 128oz - Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Insulated
- Standard Ball Lock Disconnect
- Stainless Steel Build
- Quick Disconnect Design
- Dual Stage for Accurate and Consistent Pressure
- Compatible with 16g CO2
- 0 to 30 psi range
- Package Weight(Empty): 5.4 lbs (2.4KG)
- Package Weight(Full): 12.8 lbs (5.8KG)
- Package Dimensions(In Packaging): 6.5in X 6.5in X 20.5in
- Package Dimensions(Out of Packaging): 6.12in X 6.12in X 15in (To top of ball lock)
Lems are designed to mirror the natural shape of the human foot. Unlike traditional footwear products that squeeze the toes together, our toe area allows for maximum room, giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
Due to the narrowness of shoes in today’s market, most of us have experienced foot deformation whether we know it or not. Lems aims to fix these problems by allowing the toes all-day comfort and the freedom to live naturally.
Combine Lems with Correct Toes to help naturally spread the toes and cure many foot ailments including bunions, neuromas, and general foot numbness.
You have gone to the trouble and effort of picking the right pair of boots for your requirements. You have now broken them in and they are extremely comfortable and suit your needs perfectly.
With just a few simple steps (no pun intended), you can help to preserve your favourite pair of boots and greatly extend their lifespan. Follow these simple guidelines to maximise the longevity of your footwear.
We recommend the use of Redback Boot Wax- it has been specifically developed for the type of water repellent leathers we use (NB not suitable for the nubuck UBCH boots).
We recommend that you rub in the Redback Boot Wax when the leather is dry and warmed up a little. Use a cloth to work the wax and oils into the leather and then leave to dry a little and brush vigorously to drive it into and below the leather surface.
Please bear these points in mind:
1) Never dry your boots using an artificial heat source (radiator, oven, fire etc.).
2) Make the drying out procedure take as long as possible.
3) Never force dry your boots.
4) Never store boots wet.
5) Never store boots that have not been waxed or treated first.
Drying boots out rapidly can lead to shrinkage. Particularly in hot climes, cover the boots with a lightly dampened cloth to slow the rate of evaporation. Ensuring the leather is clean and treated regularly can in fact double or triple the lifespan of a pair of Redbacks so is well worth doing.
Get the most out of your Redbacks with Redback Boot Wax. Available here -