We do our utmost to ensure a fast, efficient service to our customers:
- UK mainland working day orders made before 1pm are typically dispatched on the same day. During busier periods dispatch may take up to two working days. The majority of our items should be delivered on the following working day but some of our smaller/lower value items may be sent using 2nd class postage.
Orders are dispatched on working days only.
- Our larger items (such as hot-tubs/pizza ovens etc) are subject to longer delivery times due to being sent via the pallet network. Please see below details for delivery terms specific to palletised items
- Although we aim for next day delivery, sometimes this is not possible due to problems with our chosen delivery companies, weather or stock availability. Items dispatched with next day delivery can be tracked via the tracking number detailed within the despatch notification.
- For UK mainland orders, delivery is free except for some of our largest items. We will contact you if there are any charges associated.
- For non-UK/overseas orders – delivery may be longer and chargeable, circa 5-14 working days, depending on your geographical location. Customs fees, duties and taxes must be paid by the customer receiving the order.
- When making a purchase from us, the additional carriage fees will be applied to your basket automatically upon check-out, depending on the item(s) ordered and your geographical location.
- To ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible, please ensure the details you have provided are correct.
- Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items Sent Via Pallet Network
- Our larger items will be sent on pallets using the pallet network. We will contact our customers to arrange delivery.
- Delivery is typically within 2-3 working days of receipt of order – for non UK mainland deliveries there may be a longer delivery time. There may also be additional costs involved - we will contact you if this is the case.
- Once purchase is complete and the delivery booked, our chosen transport company will make contact to give details of delivery.
- The courier will deliver “road side” which means that they are not obligated to assist in moving items into a home or commercial premises. It is recommended that 2 strong people take delivery to make sure that items can be moved easily.
- On the date of delivery you must be at the delivery address as the delivery company will only attempt one delivery. If there is no one present to take receipt of the goods the item will be returned to the depot to await further instruction. Any additional delivery attempts will incur an extra delivery charge.
- The delivery company will not take the empty pallet away with them. We would recommend that you dispose of these responsibly or recycle.
- Please note; it is the buyer's responsibility to inform us of any access issues prior to delivery. Re-delivery charges may occur if delivery is unsuccessful due to access issues.