If you need to return an item to us due to it being defective, please read and be aware of the following:
Redback Boots are supplied with a six month limited warranty against defects in materials and/or manufacturing. Should a fault be found, the option of a refund will be offered.
1) All warranty claims will be assessed on an individual, case per case basis.
(2) Please ensure the item has been cleaned and is free of excessive soiling. Under no circumstances will we accept items in this condition. The same applies for excessive fouling of any type. We apologise, but items returned to us in this condition are not sanitary and will simply be returned to sender.
3) For unused items, please return the item(s) in pristine, unused condition with all original packaging and labels. We can not re-sell damaged items or items missing their original packaging.
4) When returning an item, please use a signed for delivery service (Royal Mail 2nd class or similar) and include a note in the box stating why you are returning the item and what you would like us to do (e.g. replace or refund). Please include all original invoices and packaging.
5) If you are returning due to a sizing error, please let us know which size you would like us to send out to you as a replacement. Once we receive the item back, we will send out the replacement straight away.
Here at Bushgear we aim to make every transaction a simple and pleasant experience. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any items to us within 14 days of receiving delivery. To help us process your return or exchange more efficiently, we ask that you observe our returns procedure as follows:
The product must be in new, unused condition and must not display any signs of wear. All original packaging materials, unused warranty cards and instructions booklets must be included.
If you are returning a product included as a special offer, any additional items must also be returned (* please note : free gifts may be kept if you are simply returning an item to exchange it). Alternatively, you may choose to have the cost of said item(s) deducted from your refund. A return may void a multiple purchase discount.
Importantly, please be sure to include a note stating why you are returning the item(s) and whether you would like a refund or an exchange. In the case of needing an exchange, please specify which size/style/colour you would like your item exchanged for.
In the case of a refund, your account will be credited in the same manner as the original purchase.
All returns must be sent via a prepaid, signed for and tracked delivery service such as those provided by Royal Mail, DPD, Parcelforce or similar. Please send your returns to :
Tradewinds Outdoor Ltd,
Unit 8, Jubilee Way
Please note that special orders have a "no return" policy.
"New and unused" means that there are no marks on the item(s) or any wear on the tags or packaging. We do not sell used items and will not accept any items exhibiting any signs of wear or use. In such cases, the item(s) will be returned to the purchaser.
Bushgear.co.uk is not responsible for any item(s) that is/are not returned according to our instructions above. Please call us if anything is unclear or if you have any problems or questions not addressed here.
In the rare event that we have supplied you with a faulty or incorrect item, we will refund the cost of returning any items. For returns, please use a signed for delivery service. Bushgear will only refund postage up to the value of £5.00.
We do our upmost to ensure high quality customer service.