The PDW CC12 is a unique, weather resistant duffel bag designed as a versatile, "grab-and-go" storage system for overlanding and to and from home and garage. Use on its own or in conjunction with the commonly available, standard 12 gallon storage tote/bin (not included), which nests perfectly inside. Each CC12 includes 2 removable EDCO Panels and padded shoulder strap.
Available in Universal Field Gray.
Where this duffel stands out is in its versatility and how it integrates with the standard 12 gallon tote/bin. Ideally suited for storing your gear and supplies when overlanding, the CC12 is also designed to be used as a home storage system for organizing and storing food, 1st aid supplies, 72 hour survival kits, and anything else you wish to store but keep accessible and quickly transportable.
When used with the 12 gallon tote/bin nested inside, these can be stacked and the loop panel on the outside allows for removable tags, made in the morale patch format, identifying the contents. The CC12 is designed to be more versatile and efficient when transporting between home to vehicle, and are "grab-and-go" when adventure calls or if SHTF. When needed, a CC12 integrated with a 12 gallon tote/bin can easily be un-nested and quickly double your storage capacity.
The zippered main opening is specifically designed to be opened in such a way where a 12 gallon bin can be easily accessed when nested inside. For better weather resistance the CC12 uses a full rain flap around the main zipper, which can be "flipped up" when the duffel is being opened and closed frequently around camp. When the zippered top lid is fully open, the 12 gallon tote/bin is easily accessed and and can be opened and closed freely. The CC12 top lid features 3 zippered mesh organizer pockets and the 2 removable EDCO Panels allow even more additional and user storage options. Made of durable 1000D, phthalate-free, weather resistant PVC tarpaulin material, and will last for season after season of use, indoors or out.
- 1000D Phthalate-Free PVC Tarpaulin
- #10 & #8, YKK Nylon Reverse Coil Zippers
- Nylon Mesh
- Nylon Edge Binding
- Nylon Webbing
- HDPE Sheet
- Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Nylon Velcro® Loop
- Length: 22" / 56cm
- Width: 15.75" / 40cm
- Height: 13" / 33cm
UK delivery included in the price.
- Grab-and-Go Design
- Designed to be Used as Stand Alone or Integrate with a Common, Standard 12 Gallon Industrial Tote/Bin
- 2 Full Length EDCO Panels with Zippered Mesh Organizer Pockets on Back
- Full Zippered Clamshell Top Lid
- Carry Straps with Padded Handle
- Removable Padded Shoulder Strap
- Zippered Exterior Pocket
- 3 Zippered Mesh Organizer Pockets Under Top Lid
- Easy Pull, Saddle Type Zipper Pulls
- Daisy Chain Loops
- Rugged, Durable Weather Resistant Material
- Full Rain Flap Around Main Zipper *Flip Up Rain Flap When Opening and Closing at Camp
- External Velcro Loop Panel for ID Tag Morale Patches
- 2 Grab Handles
- 4500 Cubic Inches / 74 L