Prometheues Design Werx S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L - All Terrain Brown
- Invista Cordura® 500D
- Custom Milled 500D Nylon/Spandex
- 70D Nylon Ripstop
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Nylon Tape & Webbing
- Custom Made Color Matched Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord & Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Shock Cord
- Nylon Hook & Loop
- 24L / 1465 cubic inches
- Height: 20"
- Width (max): 11"
- Width (min): 9"
- Depth: 7"
- Main Zippered Clamshell:
- Main Storage Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Secondary 3/4 Zippered:
- Dedicated EDC or Hydration Bladder Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Included EDCO Panel™ and Removable Admin Panel
- Removable and Reversible Gear Trap™ with Stretch Panels, MCA™ (MOLLE Compatible Array) and Zippered Digital Reader Stash Pocket
- Removable (Fully Updated) EDCO™ Panel with Admin Panel, MCA-HD™ (MOLLE Compatible Array Heavy Duty) and 3 Zippered Nylon Mesh Pockets
- 3-Stage Modular ToF Belt™:
- Removable Lumbar Pad
- Removable 2" Webbing Belt
- Removable Fully Padded Belt Wings with MCA™
- Padded Back with Closed Cell Foam and Ripple Air Flow Channels
- QR Ice Axe Shock Cord Keepers, Which Double as Gear Trap™ Retainers
- Dual Ice Axe Loops
- Fully Lined with Flame Orange 70D Ripstop for Easy Interior Viewing and Emergency SAR Marking
- Padded Tablet/Laptop (Most 15" and Smaller) Sleeve in Main Compartment
- Two Zippered Internal Mesh Organizer Pockets for Pack Towels, Flip Flops, etc.
- Top Hydration Bladder Tube Port
- Hanger Clip for Water Bladders
- Exterior Zippered Accessory Pocket Lined with Loop to Mount Admin Panel or Optional 6x6 Organizer Tile™
- Exterior Hook & Loop ID and Morale Patch Panel
- Removable HDPE Multi-Purpose Frame Sheet can be Used as Emergency Snow Shovel and Splint
- Centered, Single Column Mountaineering Type 3/4" Shaped Daisy Chain with D-Ring
- Dual 3/8" Vertical Lash Webbing
- Exterior Shock Cord for Cinching Bulky Items
- Dual Side Stretch Water Bottle Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Laser Cut and Laminated MCA™
- Adjustable, Removable Sternum Strap
- Four Low Profile Haul Strap Handles (Top, Bottom and Both Sides)
- Bottom with MCA for Lashing Additional Bulky Items
- Self-Policing Webbing Stra
- 61.125 Oz.
Lems are designed to mirror the natural shape of the human foot. Unlike traditional footwear products that squeeze the toes together, our toe area allows for maximum room, giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
Due to the narrowness of shoes in today’s market, most of us have experienced foot deformation whether we know it or not. Lems aims to fix these problems by allowing the toes all-day comfort and the freedom to live naturally.
Combine Lems with Correct Toes to help naturally spread the toes and cure many foot ailments including bunions, neuromas, and general foot numbness.
You have gone to the trouble and effort of picking the right pair of boots for your requirements. You have now broken them in and they are extremely comfortable and suit your needs perfectly.
With just a few simple steps (no pun intended), you can help to preserve your favourite pair of boots and greatly extend their lifespan. Follow these simple guidelines to maximise the longevity of your footwear.
We recommend the use of Redback Boot Wax- it has been specifically developed for the type of water repellent leathers we use (NB not suitable for the nubuck UBCH boots).
We recommend that you rub in the Redback Boot Wax when the leather is dry and warmed up a little. Use a cloth to work the wax and oils into the leather and then leave to dry a little and brush vigorously to drive it into and below the leather surface.
Please bear these points in mind:
1) Never dry your boots using an artificial heat source (radiator, oven, fire etc.).
2) Make the drying out procedure take as long as possible.
3) Never force dry your boots.
4) Never store boots wet.
5) Never store boots that have not been waxed or treated first.
Drying boots out rapidly can lead to shrinkage. Particularly in hot climes, cover the boots with a lightly dampened cloth to slow the rate of evaporation. Ensuring the leather is clean and treated regularly can in fact double or triple the lifespan of a pair of Redbacks so is well worth doing.
Get the most out of your Redbacks with Redback Boot Wax. Available here -