Scorpions are found on every continent on Earth (except.... that's right, Antarctica). All scorpions glow when exposed to ultraviolet light, which makes them easier to locate. This unique characteristic is due to fluorescent chemicals in their cuticle (outer shell).
This light also works well for money identification, chemical UV light curing and more.
The Photon Scorpion Freedom Micro uses replaceable batteries (CR2016 x 2 or CR2032 x 1).
- Unbreakable High Intensity LEDs never burn out
- Available in 1 LED color Purple.
- 18+ Hour Run Time.
- Extend your Run Time by using Brightness Control.
- 0.25oz (7g) Micro-Light weight (without ring).
- 0.34oz (9.6g) with detachable quick release ring.
- Length x Width x Height 1.57" x .94" x .28"
- (40 x 24 x 7mm)
- The Ultra-Tough glass-filled polyurethane provides exceptional impact and abrasion resistance.
- IPX-7 Rated Waterproof
- Immersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- In the unlikely event water enters the case, simply open the case and allow to dry.
Made in the USA.