Sold Out - £319.95
Jerven AS has been the supplier of its specially created Jerven Bag protective tarp (or Fjellduken in Norway), to the Norwegian Armed Forces for over 30 years. It is also in use with the British, French, Swiss and Danish Special Forces.
The Jerven Bag Thermo Extreme is the warmest Jerven bag available. In addition to its tough outer shell, the Thermo Extreme features a Primaloft lining of 170g/sm to give you extra warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
FREE UK Delivery!
The Jerven Bag is made from a coated polyester, with aluminium coating on the underside, which reflects body heat back like a survival bag. The bags feature double sided YKK zips around three edges to allow you to vary the shape according to your desired setup. Included are a pair of 3/4 length sleeves that you can attach or detach as you wish and a hi viz orange rescue flag.
10 reasons why you should get a Jerven Bag.
1. Mountain Camouflage - exellent camouflage blends in perfectly with most environments.
2. Quick Emergency Shelter
3. Waterproof - It can be used to protect you from rain or wet ground when sleeping.
4. Insulating - The aluminium coating provides fantastic insulating qualities
5. Smell - If you are a hunter you will appreciate the odour being trapped inside.
6. Signalling - The aluminium coating can provide a great reflective signal if you want to be found.
7. Warranty - 10 years warranty should get your trust.
8. Collect water - Improvise with it and use it to gather water.
9. Combining several Jerven Bags - The zips around the edge allows you to connect several bags to one to create a bigger shelter or a double bivvi bag for two to sleep in.
10. Life insurance - In a survival situation the Jerven Bag may save your life.
The Thermo Hunter Jerven Bag includes:
The Thermo Hunter Jerven Bag, 204 x 220 cm open, 102 x 220 cm when zipped shut. Warm 170g/m2 PrimaLoft lining. Weight 2000 g.
A compression bag, a great, simple designed, fold and roll the mouth and secure and compress it with two adjustable straps. The Rescue Orange is supplied without a compression bag and has three compression straps instead.
A pair of sleeves made from the same material as the Jervenbag itself.
A 150 cm long belt, to secure the Jerven Bag around your waist when wearing like a poncho.
A rescue flag, 50 x 50 cm
An excellent user guide
BLADE: 85 mm - 3.35"OVERALL: 200 mm - 7.87"CLOSED: 118 mm - 4.65"WEIGHT: 110 g - 3.88 ozThis professional frame-lock rescue knife has been projected in year 2005 to celebrate...
Sold Out - £79.95
BLADE: 85 mm - 3.35"OVERALL: 215 mm - 8.46"CLOSED: 133 mm - 5.24"WEIGHT: 120 g - 4.23 ozThe blade has been specially designed with a large slot and a double...
BLADE: 115 mm - 4.53”OVERALL: 245 mm - 9.65”CLOSED: 135 mm - 5.31”WEIGHT: 130 g - 4.59 ozExtensive range of bill hooks with classical lines and “fully-arched” blades; impact-resistant handles...
BLADE: 85 mm – 3,35”OVERALL: 220 mm – 8,66”CLOSED: 133 mm – 5,24”WEIGHT: 150 g – 5,29 oz Model built with the traditional prerogatives of the nautical knife (shape of the...