Jerven Bag Exclusive - Mountain Camouflage
The most versatile Jerven Bag yet.
The new Exclusive bag is unique in the Jerven range as it features an optional detachable Primaloft lining which quickly and easily zips in or out of the bag. The removable lining (available separately), gives lots of additional insulation in inclement weather.
The Jerven Bag is made from a coated polyester, with aluminium coating on the underside, which reflects body heat back like a survival bag. The bags feature double sided YKK zips around three edges to allow you to vary the shape according to your desired setup. Included are a pair of 3/4 length sleeves that you can attach or detach as you wish and a hi viz orange rescue flag.
10 reasons why you should get a Jerven Bag.
1. Mountain Camouflage - exellent camouflage blends in perfectly with most environments.
2. Quick Emergency Shelter
3. Waterproof - It can be used to protect you from rain or wet ground when sleeping.
4. Insulating - The aluminium coating provides fantastic insulating qualities
5. Smell - If you are a hunter you will appreciate the odour being trapped inside.
6. Signalling - The aluminium coating can provide a great reflective signal if you want to be found.
7. Warranty - 10 years warranty should get your trust.
8. Collect water - Improvise with it and use it to gather water.
9. Combining several Jerven Bags - The zips around the edge allows you to connect several bags to one to create a bigger shelter or a double bivvi bag for two to sleep in.
10. Life insurance - In a survival situation the Jerven Bag may save your life.
The Exclusive includes:
The Exclusive Jerven Bag, 204 x 220 cm open, 102 x 220 cm when zipped shut.
A carry pouch, and a pair of sleeves made from the same material as the Jerven bag itself.
A 150 cm long belt, to secure the Jerven Bag around your waist when wearing like a poncho.
A rescue flag, 50 x 50 cm
FREE UK Delivery!