This is a high-end survival item ideal for the professional or devoted outdoors person. Essentially a near-waterproof form of shelter (bivi) for the individual or group, the material is designed to maximise temperature retention to prevent hypothermia and frostbite. The larger versions include insulating layers which work to keep you warm down to some very cold temperatures. For those interested in bird watching or stalking, the camouflage patterns, particularly the “mountain” camouflage, blends in very well with the UK landscape.
The most versatile Jerven Bag yet.
The new Exclusive bag is unique in the Jerven range as it features an optional detachable Primaloft lining which can be quickly and easily zipped in or out of the bag. The removable lining (available separately), gives lots of additional insulation in inclement weather.
The Jerven Bag is made from a coated polyester, with an aluminium coating on the underside, which reflects body heat back like a survival bag. The bags feature double-sided YKK zips around three edges to allow you to vary the shape according to your desired setup. Included are a pair of 3/4 length sleeves that you can attach or detach as you wish and a hi-viz orange rescue flag.
10 reasons why you should get a Jerven Bag.
1. Mountain Camouflage - excellent camouflage blends in perfectly with most environments.
2. Quick Emergency Shelter
3. Waterproof - It can be used to protect you from rain or wet ground when sleeping.
4. Insulating - The aluminium coating provides fantastic insulating qualities
5. Smell - If you are a hunter you will appreciate the odour being trapped inside.
6. Signalling - The aluminium coating can provide a great reflective signal if you want to be found.
7. Warranty - 10 years warranty should get your trust.
8. Collect water - Improvise with it and use it to gather water.
9. Combining several Jerven Bags - The zips around the edge allows you to connect several bags to one to create a bigger shelter or a double bivvy bag for two to sleep in.
10. Life insurance - In a survival situation the Jerven Bag may save your life.
Unzipped - 204cm by 220cm
Zipped - 102cm by 220cm
Weight - 750grams without additional liners
Material - Jerven cloth
Included in package - A 50cm2 rescue flag and a bag to keep your Exclusive in whilst in transit (made from the same material as the bag).
UK delivery included in the price.