Davidson plum (Davidsonia spp.) are a native tree found in discrete areas of subtropical and tropical rainforests of eastern Australia. This magnificent rich deep dark purple red fruit has quickly become one of the most popular additions to dessert recipes in the culinary world.
Did you watch Australian Masterchef last year and see the winning dish with this winning ingredient?
- Davidson plum has a higher anti-oxidant capacity than the blueberry and higher levels of lutein than avocado
- An excellent source of potassium which is vital for the heartbeat, movement of muscles, nerves and kidney functions.
- A good source of Vitamin E; for glowing youthful skin
- A unique dairy-free source of calcium.
How to use
Used in both sweet and savoury dishes with sweet and sharp notes
- Cakes - Sprinkle a little on top of the frosting
UK mainland delivery included in the price.