Prometheus Design Werx Ti-FS MK2 - Black Out - Titanium Keychain Lighter
The TiFS MK2 in a limited Black DLC finish. is a compact, capsule type, survival lighter for starting campfires. Precision milled from 6AL-4V titanium billet. The MK2 features a milled grip pattern inspired by the classic WWII era grenade, which makes this capsule lighter easy and secure to grasp in cold and wet conditions.
- Titanium 6AL-4V
- Stonewashed Tumbled Finish & Bead Peened
- Black DLC Finish
- Plated Brass Lighter Core
- Length: 1.875"
- Diameter: 0.66"
- Tin Box: 3.40" x 2.375" x 0.375"
- Milled MK2 Grenade Type Surface for Better Grip in Cold/Wet Conditions
- Lanyard Hole
- Refillable with Common Lighter Fluid
- Will Also Work with Unleaded Auto Fuel, White Gas, Jet Fuel, or Other Refined Liquid Petroleums Suited for Combustion Engines
- Weather-Resistant with O-Ring Seal
- Replaceable "Flint"
- Replaceable Wick
- Comes Packaged in Reusable Survival Tin
- Includes Spare Parts:
- Flint Dispenser with Extra Flints
- 2 x O-Rings
- PDW Logo Printed on Box Top
Lems are designed to mirror the natural shape of the human foot. Unlike traditional footwear products that squeeze the toes together, our toe area allows for maximum room, giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
Due to the narrowness of shoes in today’s market, most of us have experienced foot deformation whether we know it or not. Lems aims to fix these problems by allowing the toes all-day comfort and the freedom to live naturally.
Combine Lems with Correct Toes to help naturally spread the toes and cure many foot ailments including bunions, neuromas, and general foot numbness.
You have gone to the trouble and effort of picking the right pair of boots for your requirements. You have now broken them in and they are extremely comfortable and suit your needs perfectly.
With just a few simple steps (no pun intended), you can help to preserve your favourite pair of boots and greatly extend their lifespan. Follow these simple guidelines to maximise the longevity of your footwear.
We recommend the use of Redback Boot Wax- it has been specifically developed for the type of water repellent leathers we use (NB not suitable for the nubuck UBCH boots).
We recommend that you rub in the Redback Boot Wax when the leather is dry and warmed up a little. Use a cloth to work the wax and oils into the leather and then leave to dry a little and brush vigorously to drive it into and below the leather surface.
Please bear these points in mind:
1) Never dry your boots using an artificial heat source (radiator, oven, fire etc.).
2) Make the drying out procedure take as long as possible.
3) Never force dry your boots.
4) Never store boots wet.
5) Never store boots that have not been waxed or treated first.
Drying boots out rapidly can lead to shrinkage. Particularly in hot climes, cover the boots with a lightly dampened cloth to slow the rate of evaporation. Ensuring the leather is clean and treated regularly can in fact double or triple the lifespan of a pair of Redbacks so is well worth doing.
Get the most out of your Redbacks with Redback Boot Wax. Available here -