Prometheus Design Werx Expedition Watch Band Compass Kit Ti - OD Green
A high grade, versatile, submersible, EDC and Field compass accessory that can be worn on a nylon NATO-style watch bands in 20mm to 22mm, or in its silicone carrier for multiple carry options. Our button compass unit is rated to a depth of 100M/300', cushioned in a GID silicone gasket and encapsulated by a precision machined titanium case. The kit includes one silicone carrier.
While we can use to great effect and marvel at the products of our digital age, there is still something substantial to be respected, acknowledged and said for analog and mechanical devices. The invention and introduction of the magnetic compass transformed the known world. Unreliant on batteries or circuit boards, a magnetic compass is the directional navigation tool in its most distilled and purest form. Our design process to create this modern classic drew inspiration from similar units as used and worn by UDTs, Combat Swimmers, Explorers and Adventurers from a different era. No less relevant today as it was yesterday, a compass that only needs the earth’s magnetic field to operate and is a tried and trued navigational device for anyone who spends time in the field.
- Case: 6AL-4V Titanium
- Compass: Oil Filled with an Acetyl Cellulose Body
- Note that oil filled compasses of any type may have tiny bubbles appear and disappear over time. This is a natural result of changes in altitude and barometric pressure in your area of use. These tiny bubbles, if they do appear, do not affect the accuracy or function of the your compass in any way.
- Carrier Body: Silicone with UV Inhibitors
- Case Gasket: Silicone with Glow in the Dark Pigment
- Compass Case: 1.063” x 0.455”
- Compass: 0.787" X 0.314" / 20mm X 8mm
- Compass Carrier: 4.75” Long, 1.170” wide, 0.550” Tall
- 0.72 Oz
- Depth Rated to 100M/300' Water Resistance
- Black Face with High Luminosity Glow in the Dark Markings
- Fits NATO Type Watch Bands 20mm to 22mm
- PDW Logo