Prometheus Design Werx - CC12 Carry All - Universal Field Grey
The PDW CC12 is a unique, weather resistant duffel bag designed as a versatile, "grab-and-go" storage system for overlanding and to and from home and garage. Use on its own or in conjunction with the commonly available, standard 12 gallon storage tote/bin (not included), which nests perfectly inside. Each CC12 includes 2 removable EDCO Panels and padded shoulder strap. Available in Universal Field Gray.
- 1000D Phthalate-Free PVC Tarpaulin
- #10 & #8, YKK Nylon Reverse Coil Zippers
- Nylon Mesh
- Nylon Edge Binding
- Nylon Webbing
- HDPE Sheet
- Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Nylon Velcro® Loop
- Length: 22"
- Width: 15.75"
- Height: 13"
- 5.45 Lbs.
- Grab-and-Go Design
- Designed to be Used as Stand Alone or Integrate with a Common, Standard 12 Gallon Industrial Tote/Bin
- 2 Full Length EDCO Panels with Zippered Mesh Organizer Pockets on Back
- Full Zippered Clamshell Top Lid
- Carry Straps with Padded Handle
- Removable Padded Shoulder Strap
- Zippered Exterior Pocket
- 3 Zippered Mesh Organizer Pockets Under Top Lid
- Easy Pull, Saddle Type Zipper Pulls
- Daisy Chain Loops
- Rugged, Durable Weather Resistant Material
- Full Rain Flap Around Main Zipper *Flip Up Rain Flap When Opening and Closing at Camp
- External Velcro Loop Panel for ID Tag Morale Patches
- 2 Grab Handles
- 4500 Cubic Inches / 74 L
Lems are designed to mirror the natural shape of the human foot. Unlike traditional footwear products that squeeze the toes together, our toe area allows for maximum room, giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
Due to the narrowness of shoes in today’s market, most of us have experienced foot deformation whether we know it or not. Lems aims to fix these problems by allowing the toes all-day comfort and the freedom to live naturally.
Combine Lems with Correct Toes to help naturally spread the toes and cure many foot ailments including bunions, neuromas, and general foot numbness.
You have gone to the trouble and effort of picking the right pair of boots for your requirements. You have now broken them in and they are extremely comfortable and suit your needs perfectly.
With just a few simple steps (no pun intended), you can help to preserve your favourite pair of boots and greatly extend their lifespan. Follow these simple guidelines to maximise the longevity of your footwear.
We recommend the use of Redback Boot Wax- it has been specifically developed for the type of water repellent leathers we use (NB not suitable for the nubuck UBCH boots).
We recommend that you rub in the Redback Boot Wax when the leather is dry and warmed up a little. Use a cloth to work the wax and oils into the leather and then leave to dry a little and brush vigorously to drive it into and below the leather surface.
Please bear these points in mind:
1) Never dry your boots using an artificial heat source (radiator, oven, fire etc.).
2) Make the drying out procedure take as long as possible.
3) Never force dry your boots.
4) Never store boots wet.
5) Never store boots that have not been waxed or treated first.
Drying boots out rapidly can lead to shrinkage. Particularly in hot climes, cover the boots with a lightly dampened cloth to slow the rate of evaporation. Ensuring the leather is clean and treated regularly can in fact double or triple the lifespan of a pair of Redbacks so is well worth doing.
Get the most out of your Redbacks with Redback Boot Wax. Available here -